Flynn/Kit fisto/ lighters GameMaker app

Flynn

Name: Flynn/Lighter/kit fisto

SteamID:: STEAM_0:0:117966383

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Played ever since it came out.. im guessing around 800hours.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I have a whole load of experience with leading in and out of events, i think that the things i have learned in my time so far makes me a good leader. I have good chemistry with most the people i have ever lead strait off the bat.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I completely understand

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I I want to do an event based around wookie cannibals. The group of wookies will come to the ship seeking help. they will call out in a comms device and the naval will let them land in a hanger. the wookies will look starving and weak (In RP) They will then pretend to be friendly and RPing as much as they can then further on, around 15 minutes after them landing on the ship, they will be speaking with the naval third floor then they will decide to attack the naval and eat them it will then raise to a defcon 3 sending all battalion to there battle stations, for the CG and Special battalion they will run to save the naval but by that time the wookies should be spread across the ship making mass mahem. Pretty much they will run around shoot and eat people until they are either contained or killed. The end can end up two ways, they all die or they get interrogated and then the interrogators will decide what to do with them. then it will lower defcons to defcon 6 after everything is blown over and De-brief will be called.  

THIS EVENT WILL NOT REQUIRE SPAWNING

*The* Jobs that I need-

• A load of Wookies

FP_DDS_0000016_Chewbacca_large.jpg?v=145

Edited by Flynn