Grevious Collection - Void

Void

KrMCdFv.png

Name - Void

Helper - Kortnul

Event Name - Grevious Collection

Description - Grevious attacked Tython in the hopes of capturing Yoda and securing his lightsaber for his collection, however his plot was foiled by a Kyber slam. Furthermore, he attacked Anaxes in a rage and was captured and sent to Prison "Potentially".

Edited by Voidio
  • Friendly 1

6/10 Based on the chart.

I didn't get involved in the big stuff with Grevious as I thought he was killed lol, but more or less focused on the mission of just getting rid of the droids.

I liked that you kinda started with a diversion on Tython at the temple.  Seemed a good way to get a load of us off base, and then you could bring in grevious and more droids on Anaxes.  I had fun as for me it was a relatively standard shoot-em up event.  But with the added stakes of attacking Tython as what I see as a diversion, that boosted it up a bit!  Didn't experience any lag on my end either with all the vehicles and such too.  Keep em coming!

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

8/10

The roleplay aspects for the Navy really worked well alongside the action that took place for the large majority of others. 

I really appreciate it when game masters use the Navy online to get messages across instead of changing their name to "Narrator" or "Naval Hologram" -- Using actual members of the Navy to keep the story going is what I love the most! Makes us feel like you want us there to help the the roleplay go along. 

The comms RP between Navy members & clones seemed to work really well, back and forth roleplay with updates on the situation from all perspectives of the event. 

Quality event in terms of enjoyment for me, thoroughly enjoyed my first proper event on the server after a long break! Hopefully this helped people see the potential of what Navy RP can hold etc, as I know it's been shaky as of recent.

British