Commando Takes a Hostage

Name: Rickle

Who helped (If applicable): Mori, Nalon, Silly, Bogey

Event/Encounter Name: Commando Takes a Hostage

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Two 501st Legion trooper was taken hostage by a commando droid who planned on getting intel for the CIS. A CIS Fleet was sent in and tried to destroy the base once all the commandos had died. A fleet sent droids down and turbolasered the base to destroy it. The Sith also helped and killed people.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Stru Dal, 

KrMCdFv.png

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

3/10. I can look past getting sauced on by BH. But that big of an event with a event show up of less then 20 people is hard to do anything with constant EJ with shotguns with what seems like no live limitation for how OP the commando droid kit it. But its still late night entertainment so i gotta give you some credit.

2/10 Because this was one of the worse events I have dealt with. This event had such a great possibly to be amazing. We had hostages, landers with hyper space, some pvp to make it more cautious, BHs trying to help both teams, but all of it ruined piece by piece with horrible things. I got multiple issues that lead to many things.

1. Event Jobs
    1. General Idea:The spawn rate of commandos and B1s were horrible. Once you killed them you would have them come back in the short time of their hologram insert to base. You need to either put a time limit on them or weapons. Since it was horrible
    2. DC Shotgun - While the power of the gun you can not change, nor the bounty hunters that use shotguns, but the responsibility of how many event jobs can be used with them are the GM.
    3. The Names of these Droids ruined the serious tone you were going for. Have control of your EJs and kick them out if they are doing dumb shit. What they do is on your watch. Please do it. Dont be afraid
    4. Sith Giant- With the sith Helpers I understand. But christ the lasers they could use were were horrible. They would target anyone and everyone with no cool down or ability to dodge the shots. Making it unfair where between Commandos, 3 Sith, and Bounty Hunters while a factor you cant control you have to always think about what they can do. You couldnt win. You either got attacked by a sith, commando with a shotgun, bh with a shotguns, or a laser you cant even avoid.
    5. Sith- Good job on only 3 event jobs. Just with other elements its horrible. Less Comandos and instant death lasers would be good
    6. WE HAD NEARLY 20 PEOPLE ATTACKING BASE. I know you cant control the BHs but your EJs were horrible and full of OP and over rank.
    7. Next time make a BH be apart of it since they can take hostages. Commandos will be shot down. Also make sure theyre like a  jedi
  2. Landers & Vehicles
    1. Vehicles: While I love flight and pilot rp and know others to too. You need to spawn us shit BEFORE the attack happens. AND TELL EJS TO NOT TAKE THEM RIGHT WHEN THEY SPAWN OR BEFORE CLONES CAN GET IN THEM.
    2. The landers were numerous with vultures but again. Pilots werent even given a chance to do it. Make sure the airspace is clear or actually livable or it will become unfair.
    3. STOP THE DAMN LASERS. THEY WERE INSTANT KILL AND THERE WERE TOO MANY

I saw so much greatness with this rp. But god please dont give up. Keep learning and trying your best. You can be a great GM if you just learn to control your EJs and other EJs

• Informative 1
10 hours ago, Yea360 said:

2/10 Because this was one of the worse events I have dealt with. This event had such a great possibly to be amazing. We had hostages, landers with hyper space, some pvp to make it more cautious, BHs trying to help both teams, but all of it ruined piece by piece with horrible things. I got multiple issues that lead to many things.

1. Event Jobs
    1. General Idea:The spawn rate of commandos and B1s were horrible. Once you killed them you would have them come back in the short time of their hologram insert to base. You need to either put a time limit on them or weapons. Since it was horrible
    2. DC Shotgun - While the power of the gun you can not change, nor the bounty hunters that use shotguns, but the responsibility of how many event jobs can be used with them are the GM.
    3. The Names of these Droids ruined the serious tone you were going for. Have control of your EJs and kick them out if they are doing dumb shit. What they do is on your watch. Please do it. Dont be afraid
    4. Sith Giant- With the sith Helpers I understand. But christ the lasers they could use were were horrible. They would target anyone and everyone with no cool down or ability to dodge the shots. Making it unfair where between Commandos, 3 Sith, and Bounty Hunters while a factor you cant control you have to always think about what they can do. You couldnt win. You either got attacked by a sith, commando with a shotgun, bh with a shotguns, or a laser you cant even avoid.
    5. Sith- Good job on only 3 event jobs. Just with other elements its horrible. Less Comandos and instant death lasers would be good
    6. WE HAD NEARLY 20 PEOPLE ATTACKING BASE. I know you cant control the BHs but your EJs were horrible and full of OP and over rank.
    7. Next time make a BH be apart of it since they can take hostages. Commandos will be shot down. Also make sure theyre like a  jedi
  2. Landers & Vehicles
    1. Vehicles: While I love flight and pilot rp and know others to too. You need to spawn us shit BEFORE the attack happens. AND TELL EJS TO NOT TAKE THEM RIGHT WHEN THEY SPAWN OR BEFORE CLONES CAN GET IN THEM.
    2. The landers were numerous with vultures but again. Pilots werent even given a chance to do it. Make sure the airspace is clear or actually livable or it will become unfair.
    3. STOP THE DAMN LASERS. THEY WERE INSTANT KILL AND THERE WERE TOO MANY

I saw so much greatness with this rp. But god please dont give up. Keep learning and trying your best. You can be a great GM if you just learn to control your EJs and other EJs

I agree with most things you said as I could've handled this way better. For as long as the encounter was I could've put a limit on the commandos and I could've controlled the situation better. I was telling my event jobs not to keep going on commando if they died and switch to a B1, or B2 but I was doing a lot by myself and couldn't control everything. I wasn't the one controlling the Sith, as that was someone else's event that asked if they could do it while ours where happening. This is why I usually limit my EJ's but then I feel bad because my event jobs don't get to do that much. I could've done better and I will keep trying to improve.

On 10/3/2021 at 11:13 PM, Yea360 said:

DC Shotgun - While the power of the gun you can not change, nor the bounty hunters that use shotguns, but the responsibility of how many event jobs can be used with them are the GM.

Was one of my event jobs using the DC Shotgun? Because I told them to only use class weapons. Are you talking about the dc-17m shotgun because if so I never told him he could use it?