[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Nado's Staff Application

n1ck

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Nado's Staff Application 

RP Name: Nado

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:535746994

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would love to be an administrator because, mine and other battalions like doing sims in either the CIT or CSR. This way, when someone needs droids spawned or what not i can go and help them out. Also, at one point i would like to help out at events or even host some events for people, especially late night.

When its late at night not many people are on so i would host a mini encounter/event to get them doing something interactive. As well as if a new player joins the server for the first time and request a trainer i can go to them at the snap of a finger so they get training as soon as possible. I've also put a decent amount of time into the server, and I'm dedicated to work to be in this position if I get it. 

I like helping people and I think someones respect for you can really go up if you are there to help out.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 13yr old kid from Canada who likes playing games and messing around. I'm mature and know how to handle myself but goof off every now and then when maturity isn't needed I'm also pretty chill and just hang out around the server. I like playing gmod whether its on the Synergy server or to just going on a single player server and messing around with addons.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I don't have any staff experience, this would be the first time I try to get staff.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have about 217 hours on the server.

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic