[DENIED] CWRP - Viper's Staff Application

Viper

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Viper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:460249844

VIP (Y/N): No (getting it sometime this week)

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be come an administrator because I like helping people and I wanted to start helping out the server. I noticed that when you make an admin ticket they cant always get to you so it never hurts to have more admins, never the less responsible. When some people that I've seen recently have gotten admin they just abused it or just didn't use it responsibly. And if I do get admin like I said I want to help out the server as well as helping out with creating events and encounters, etc. I also think it would just be cool in general to help out the first and best star wars RP server I've played, it would really be an honor working with some of the cool, chill, and funny admins I've already met. I see myself as a big help in most situations and I have already helped out some beginners that have just joined the server for the first time. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Lucas Rael. From what I've been told I am a very responsible person and I can see that I am also very very upfront and honest I have lied in the past yes when I was little. I'm also pretty funny and know how to keep a conversation going without turning anything awkward.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been a staff member for various different things such as a helper/support in discord servers and I have previously been an admin on various rust servers. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 85:15:08

Edited by Viper

+1

Takes in criticism even if it’s considered meaningless by others. Sure it could be nitpicking but you have to understand your effort on an application can demonstrate how much you care. If you don’t follow the directions given to you how are we to know if you’ll even read the servers rules or follow them.

On top of this argument most of us are not going to be conducting the interview in the first place. We are unable to determine the type of person we’re entrusting with staff powers. All I have is an application and if it’s not up to my standards why vote +1.

Edited by Tythus
Changed my Opinion
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic