TR 501st TC CSM Halo Staff App

Halo

Synergy Roleplay Application Guidelines

1. Must not have any previous offenses

2. Must be an active and well sought out community member

3. Must be active on both the forums and server

4. Must be respectable and mature

If you are found to be all but one of these your application may be denied and/or your current duties will be terminated.

Any advertising of applications is an auto denial.

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

RP Name: 501st TC CSM Charger/Halo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:91149220

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I love this server. I was here since day 1 of the server because of the icefuse purge. I Love Staff on this server. They are so considerate, and i would like to be part of the team. I have had previous staff experience. I am a leader in Every way. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make this server perfect. I Have dropped out of highschool, which gives me more time to do what i love to do (SWRP LOL). That being said, I love this server and this community, and ive said it before and i will say it agian, i will do whatever it takes.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am origionally born and raised in tallahassee florida, and i have recently moved to Orlando florida.  I love to rp. i rarley do anything else. I have been rping for about 2 years. (other than war thunder now and Other steam games lol) i started off in icefuse, and i was in the 187th. I was XO and then was demoted for no reason by a certian individual. Then i took a break for a while. then i came back. i love doing what i do on staff cause eventually you get to see yourself grow and mature as you make it up the staff ranks. it is quite intriguing. It was like that for me.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have been staff on multiple servers.  EXAMPLES: ZMS Gaming (Head admin)  Highlander Gaming (Moderator.)  Icefuse. (Tmod) All these servers and previous staff experiences molded me and matured me into a better person. I will 

Closing Note: I am available any day from 10:00 AM EST To 12:00 AM EST, depending on my work schedule. Contact me in teamspeak if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and i hope to be a part of the team.