[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Drip's Staff App

DripChungu

RP Name:Drip/Kevin

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:533174911

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: Est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I what to become a staff member because I like this saver an I what to help it out by join it staff team. Through out my time on the sever I have noticed It could use some work. 
                          I think I would be a good fit for the Staff 
team because of my other experience on other gmod severs. I'm on ever day in the morning and night. I feel that with the addition of adding me to the staff team. I would like to help the new play that come to the sever and as be staff that would help me do that.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
Im a 17 year old kid that likes to play video game and hang out with there friends. I work as a high voltage line man. If you don't know what that is I work on those polls out side of your house. I

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
Yes, I was a SA on GL and one of the best I was best staff for 3 mouths in a row. I was a co owner on the 1947 rp sever to

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
96 hours 

Edited by DripChungu

I concur with Conrad. The app could use a bit more, however from the so far community feel for you, I’ll +1 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA