ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH STAR WARS

Is it good or bad?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So yesterday (11/8/17) an event happened and things went to chaos. So I wanted to take a break and lay down for a bit, and I passed out. And I wake up at 1:30 AM, and got bored. Everyone is asleep so I can't to much. So I decided I wanted to work on some photo editing. Cuz why not, I always wanted to do it, gambled in every now and then but meh I wasn't the best... No surprise. But I didn't any ways. Theres a picture of Raven I have (my TS pic) and it was good, but I decided to mess around with it (HUEHUEHUEHUE) and this is what happened. (First:Original progress all they way to to last) Theres also a small video I did of before and after earlier on in the process.

teen_titans__raven_by_darkmirroremo23-d9spw1z.jpg

RavenBeforeAfter.mov

RavenDiscordBest.jpg

Edited by TTRaven

That so Sexy love it good Work

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

6 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

yeah i watch alittle of teen titans recently its SO good its going to get a chapter in my fan game kirby cross over and now that i have watched it i see how BAD teen titans go is and how its ruining the name of teen titans

Yessir. Teen Titan's is DC's greatest idea until Injustice and The killing Joke rolled around.