[DENIED] Ethan's Staff Re-Application

Ethan

RP Name: CG PVT Ethan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105626331

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: N/A

Why did you leave the staff team?: Starting a new job and was getting very burnt out of the server at the time

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have a lot of reasons on why I want to rejoin the staff team. First off I want to rejoin the Gamemaster team and be someone who was putting up those constant events and numbers like I was doing previously before I resigned. Secondly I want to rejoin the staff team because I have a lot of free time on my hands again and want to be able to have fun on the server and rebuild the friendships that I had. Thirdly I want to rejoin the staff team because the server holds a special place for me seeing that I have been apart of it since Sept. of 2018. Lastly I want to rejoin the staff team to help the community continue to grow and make it a fun and enjoyable place for all members.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): In my opinion my pervious time as a staff member was very good. For the first 1-2 months as a Game helper I was constantly pumping out events with a 8+ rating, On top of that I was constantly getting GHOTW and showing the GM Team that I was able to do events and do them well. From there I applied for Gamemaster was was putting up the same consistent numbers that I was putting up when I was a GH and from there I was noticed by the GM Leadership team and was brought in as a GMO. My final few weeks is where I started to decline due to being away from long periods of time and just being burnt out of the server before I did my last recon deployment and resigned from the server.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

hi.