The double sith attack

SEXICO

Name: Mexico

Who helped (If applicable): Mav, Bota, Spookz, madara

Event/Encounter Name: The double sith attack

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Grevious, asaj and dooku plan an attack on the republic, they stole holocrons from the jedi temple, and orchestrated a double attack on anaxes and tython.

KrMCdFv.png

spacer.png

Certified G

2/10

I like mexico, hes a good GM, i usually don't rate this harshly. But i feel that this event was not showing of what Mexico can do as a GM. I generally felt like the event was Mismanaged, and there was a lack of reason, besides 'Attack Anaxes and steal holocron'. (Which ive seen to many of). There was a lack of meaningful Event Characters, they just killed clones, no RP, no talking, no adverts, no emotion. There werent enough droids on Anaxes to be enjoyable for the clones, and there where too many saber wielders for it to be enjoyable for the 3 jedi on. It was overall an unenjoyable event, and was basically a waste of time when compared to events in the same style. 

There was little to no engagement in the event, no sneaking into the base as commandos, just frontal attack with droids and no plan. Just rush in there and kill some clones. There was no mystery as to what was going to happen, everything was hollow and meaningless. Nothing special happened. 

Edited by Notalexx