[DENIED] CWRP - (Samue) Staff Application

samue

RP Name: 501st MED SSG Samue

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:552476246

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: cst

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): it is because i like this community. And i would like to see this place last for a long time. there is not a lot of admins in the 501st. i would like to speed up the 501st recruitment process. With the ability to give 501st whitelists it greatly speeds up tryouts and time.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i like rp servers. I do not like the bad drama that surrounds the servers. i like recording on this server. i like starwars and the lore.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: yes but not on synergy. i was a staff on atomic dark rp but left because of the toxic community.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 180.2 hours

Edited by samue
typos redid app

Best 212th Member  Previous CG Med trooper Previous 501st MEDL

spacer.png

-1 For now big guy. I suggest playing a bit more and get to learn about the server more and the people. I’ve never met you before and I’m on a lot. 

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

-1 I agree with Cyan, You do try and you do great but unfortunately the application isnt good enough to swing my vote. I suggest following the word requirements next time but goodluck!

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

I'm gonna give this a -1 because it's not the most detailed nor full application that most other people put into their applications, unless the app changes or something happens then it'll stay at that

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA