Cabrera's / Boil's Game Master App

Cabrera

Name:

Ghost Company PLTT 1stLT Boil | Ghost Company CH P Cabrera

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:94645886

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:
Since it was launched

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I have watched The Clone Wars tv show at least two times and all the movies and I rate my knowledge about a 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:
I can properly get what I am saying out so I say they are decent

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

Jobs:

General Grievous: 8000 Health

1 101st Combat Trooper: 3000 Health (Not going to be a commando, just using it as a placeholder)

2 Commando droids: 5000 health, T-21s possible cloaks

3 B1 Battle droids: 4000 health, T-21s

Story: The Venator Resolute (Or Redeemer whatever we are calling our ship) receives an emergency transmission from the Venator Redemption. Naval will then call all highest ranking officers from each battalion to watch this transmission. Once they are there, a clone comes on the holo transmission saying that they were attacked by a stronger version of droids and need help. As he is saying this, a commando droid comes out and guns this clone down. After this, the naval tells the officers to get their men ready and then hyperspaces the ships last known coordinates Option A: If the server is below 100 players the players will load into last’s and circle the venator to act as if they are going to a different venator. The troops would scout around the ship until they found a 101st trooper. When they find this “survivor” they will take him back to the ship

Option B: Server is above 100 players. Naval does a scan around the area and finds an escape pod with an active signal coming from it, they pull the life pod in and a “survivor comes out.”

The survivor looks in perfectly good condition so he just roams around and goes to the 3rd floor.  CIS Ships would then come out of hyperspace and attack our fleet of ships. They are after this clone as he knows about their secret weapon and sends in General Grievous, Commandos, and a few B1s. Then an armada of droids starts attacking the ship while Grievous and his droids look for the droid.

Outcome 1: CIS wins Venator is left in critical condition leaving Engineers some RP to do at the end.

Outcome 2: Republic repel back CIS forces and the clone stays with the republic alive.

Possible Part 2 in the future

Edited by Cabrera
  • Agree 1