Lerona's Droid Event

Ianman19

Name: Lerona

Who helped (If applicable): Spookz

Event/Encounter Name: Orbital Cannons

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  nah

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The Cis had taken over the endor village which meant all the civilians there were in trouble the cis also had put down orbital cannons to take out the venator and attack the main base. Once the bases shields were down the full cis fleet came in and started wiping the floor with the republic but then more troops came to help and they defended the base after the cannons and base were free of cis the cis then went on to take over aurek and send in a few ships to gain tactics that the republic may have used on them.

KrMCdFv.png

2/10 Would be a normal event but the event jobs actually made it more annoying than fun.
To begin with they had too much health and would respawn too close to combat.
They also meta gamed about cloaking, would teabag dead troopers, tell them to stop playing the event after dying, and all around made the event annoying.

Edited by Fike

8/10 Confused with the droids at Endor, but still fun.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

@FikeI will talk with them, never knew this was happening sense I was at anaxes almost the whole time spawning droids, 2nd of all half the time there were lasers which made an alarm if you walked through them cloaked I dont know if this happened cause again i was at anaxes, Sorry for the confusion and the issues will try to improve.

5/10. I'm sorry to say. I don't like events that use the Rayshield dupe, that dupe makes things way to restricting

• Agree 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

5/10 The Endor thing felt like pulling teeth. A single b1 droid with a ton of health just ended up completely wiping an entire squad of 21st and a squad of Rancor. I got droids spawned 2 feet in front of me when we were doing the initial assault so that was fun. Later on apparently one of the player droids ran up to one of my dead troopers and said "you're bad, stop coming back" on voice comms. Also they just happened to know our SO were moving through the village (B1 droids) and remained staring at them, not shooting but not letting them uncloak either. The rest was like pretty fine.

Edited by CastleClone
Changed my score after reading GMs response above. I blame the helpers more than the GM now.
  • Agree 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone