Black's Game Maker Application

Black

Name:Black

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121514277

How long have you Played on the server [Hours]:More than 300hours.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the clone wars?: 8

How good are  your Communication and Leadership Skills?: They are good. I was leading and i will be leading 212th alot of times. (on events or on trainings).

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I Understand.

Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce:  The unknown civilians have landed in one of our hangars. They were scouted by seperatists. 41st took them to IR. When Null are talking with this civilians from hyperspace jumped out seperatists fleet.  WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! All pilots to Hangar 1! All pilots to hangar 1! Defcon 3! Prepare for the battle! Moonpool is blowing up! Gunships! 101st! Galactic Marines! 212th! 501st! Fight them! Droids are still attacking! Move to defcon 2! 3rd floor and ER will be under attack now. Defcon 3! RANCOR SC and All Squads! Make way for other battalions! We have battlestations back. Send in the last Wave! then we are moving to defcon 4,5 and 6. On Defcon 4 there will be hidden enemies in Armory Hangars and MedBay. When we clear all droids we will move to DEFCON 5. and then 6. Gungags flew to home, Grievous escaped.

EVENT JOBS: Grievous: 10000hp and 255 armor. lightsaber

3xB1 droids. 5000hp and 255 armor. E-5

2XCommando Droids- 7500hp and 255 armor. CIS Sniper, CIS Shotgun, E-5 and  Cloak.

Some NPC of course. Max 50 in the same time. E-5

2 gungans 500hp armor 255 no weapons

1XVA+ to help me :D

I HOPE U ENJOYED MY APP :D

Edited by Black
i had to add weapons :D

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: