Death Watch attack on base

Name: Silvy/Warmac

Who helped (If applicable): Warmac/Silvy

Event/Encounter Name: Death Watch attack on base

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Death Watch started to attack base after hearing that Mas amedda. They started small by going in cloacked and later going in with alot of rockets and flamethrowers. They later managed to take Mas Ameda down but not get it confiremd. They the started to go rough sending in more and more. They failed the attack and started to retreat back to mandalore.

KrMCdFv.png

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Forum Admin

Simple concept for an encounter and could of been fun but was executed in a terrible manner.
Placing tacs down in base so you can continuously have better chances to kill Mas Amedda, no RP at all. 
First 5 times you guys came into base was fun but after that was repetitive and boring. Then you guys spamming wrist rockets for literally 25 minute straight, getting a total of like 60 kills by ONLY using the wrist rocket was not fun for anyone.
3/10

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

Honestly, a 3/10, maybe a 2/10. It started off fun with the entire small attack, sneaking up, comms RP etc. But near the middle all the way towards the end it was horrible.
- Rocket spams
- Flamethrower spams
At some point you have to retreat. The 20 deaths should've been able to indicate that you were not getting anywhere tbh

• Informative 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

4/10

I really appreciate you guys going through the effort to run an event for me this early in the morning, but all of my bounty hunters, CG, and SCs, were not having a great time dealing with 5k health deathwatch and rocket launchers. I imagined you would make AI to try and come kill me or something, but either way this could have just been executed better. 

Goodbye, everyone. 

1/10, where do I start with this encounter, it was actually awful:
1. The "Story" for the encounter was the dumbest reason, constantly trying to kill Mas Amedda for.... "Reasons?". It would be better to create a reason for an attack like a bounty on his head or something
2. FailRP on mutliple accounts, You were constantly firing rockets at your feet and they're were 90% of the time the weapon you were using which made it unfair, it would have been fine if you didn't keep throwing yourselves at the base and placing tacs in base (Look at reason 3). You also proceeded to fire a flamethrower through windows which in no world should work in RP.
3. You placed tacs in spots that were not in allowed. I had to drag one of the EJs back to the CQC sim room because they had their Tac placed in that room. Then you moved your tacs to the hill North of Base which isn't allowed.
4. You killed 5 people while walking around in Staff mode which made it unfair.

• Informative 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA