Unkindled's Force Disruption

Name: Unkindled

Helpers: N/A

Encounter Name: Force Disruption

Description: With a unknown force approaching and attacking the anaxes base, creatures unknown to the republic start to come out of lava pools that were forced out of the ground and portals from somewhere far away start appearing with some new enemies to the republic!

KrMCdFv.png

7/10 - It was a decent shooty shooty from my perspective as I wasn't there for the more RP portions (which is fine, not everyone needs to be involved with everything), but I'd like to say it was nice of you to delete the droid you spawned on me and apologized for doing so. Not many GMs would have deleted it nor in this instance would I have complained as I was out of position. It shows that you really do care about your events and want everyone to have fun so keep it up!

• Friendly 1

7/10

I'll be honest I was too in-tune with the story of the event, but it was certainly fun and enjoyable.  I liked going around Tython and searching for the rocks to take out the droids.  

I enjoy your attention to delete the rock dupes immediately due to lag and that suits everyone on the server whether they're involved in the event or not!  Thank you for the event Unkindled :)

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!