Bacta-Kill the Democracy!

Bacta

6/10 I only joined for the second part and this was my first CIS deployment, but it seemed like everyone was fucking around and not taking it seriously. It was a shoot em' up with light RP that wasn't very good. Again, none of it was taken seriously. I don't know if that's how usual CIS deployments go, but I think if you want the CIS to be treated more seriously and actually develop as a faction, then you need to start with fixing your expectations of everyone else in the faction-starting with deployments

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

5/10

I liked the use of separate maps, and for the only admin, you did your job well. But when it comes to it, it was a shoot-'em-up with just a bit of complexity. I didn't attend to your RP-oriented CIS event, and wish I did now as it seemed like it got nice feedback. Your event jobs fucked around a lot, with a Talz on the intercom saying "don't shoot me, I'm innocent, it's FailRP". Not to mention the sudden reappearance of the civilian at the end when we killed him.

Just make sure you keep that stuff in line, it's good your EJ's were having fun, but don't be lenient if it effects the quality of your event. Thank you for having us BH's btw. <3

• Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

* Also regulate the RDM that happens. It's one thing if it's happening before/after an event, but there were a few cases where a droideka RDM'd a BH during it and that wasn't cool. If you don't regulate these things, that can also effect the enjoyment.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Will be taking this  into consideration, I was juggling alot of hats during the event and was struggling to keep up with it I love testing out new things (this event was seeing just a basic event with some fun shit) but will be taking this to heart and will put this into the next event. I appreciate it all the criticism and promise it will be better next time, in quality of roleplay/making sure the EJ are behaving properly.

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2