[DENIED] Otters Staff Re application

Otter

RP Name: Doom's Unit ARC-7345 SSG Otter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: EST 

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I wanted to go focus on school.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team for many reasons. The main reason I want to rejoin is because I feel like I didn't achieve as many goals as I wanted to as my last time as staff. I also want to help the GM program out alot. The last reason I want to become staff again is because I want to make dupes and just do ALOT OF TICKETS AS STAFF.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like my last time as staff went very well. Only thing I feel like that didnt go well is probably me not achieving what I wanted to. I got GM and fulfilled my quota but I didn't get to host many deployments. But if I get accepted this time I WILL TRY TO DO ALOT MORE DEPLOYMENTS

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: YES

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

Forum Admin

I have a serious question before I +1/-1. Are you actually gonna stick as staff and play for a while before just leaving and resigning again?

Edit: +1, due to his response. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

4 minutes ago, Naffen said:

I have a serious question before I +1/-1. Are you actually gonna stick as staff and play for a while before just leaving and resigning again?

Ok well ill tell you here so. When I was staff before I didnt have the best grades and I had way too much jobs in the server. What I mean by that is that I was a GM TRO and Major so it was a lot of work but this time I will only be a GM And I wont be a officer.

Edited by Otter

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Confused 1

hi.