Lively - Casual Bounty Hunting

Name: Lively

Who helped (If applicable): Harsh, Dylan, Wiz

Event Name: Casual Bounty Hunting

Link to Event Document (optional):
An Anonymous bounty hunter hired 4 bounty hunters to retrieve CT armor for the CIS. The republic refuses their offer, so they retaliate by attacking Anaxes, taking heavy 
causalities. The CIS notice the BH failed their job and sends in Commando droids to try to retrieve the clone trooper, failing to do so, resulting in a loss to the CIS.

KrMCdFv.png

• Management
Management

6/10 off the chart

Love the late night events so first off thanks for hosting it. Sadly there was a lack of coordination on the Republic side of things making the event difficult to participate in at times however it was a really well thought out event. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Solid 7/10 for a late night event.

Nothing too crazy to be honest, nothing that was terrible either in my somewhat professional opinion. I had some good fun dodging sniper shots and at least doing something this late at night.

5/10 Nothing spectacular about the event, not sure if it was just from my perspective but I really dislike when event characters are given high amounts of HP and overpowered weapons it makes them feel like unkillable tanks who can 2 shot you.

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle