Base defense

• Director
Director

5/10 Not the best encounter, a lot of droids everywhere, people suciding with the ships just drivign them in blowing up, straight into drop pods and into MHB, saw a perosn getting killed by the dropship 2 times under 20 seconds saw the ships even spawn i CY

3/10

The NPC's were to OP like holy crap the second I left the temple I would die. And t21's for droids doesn't make sense which the event kinda unfun at times because you didn't have a chance against the NPC's. GM Tickets sat their for much longer than they needed to be and somehow the Landers didn't blow after numerous fighters were opening fire from all their guns on it. I guess it was fun at times but the bulk of it was how I described it.

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

5/10 Was a good shoot'em up. I particularly liked the use of MTT's and gunships to allow the droids to be spawned closer to us and actually push us back without just spawning droids out of nowhere on top of us.