Defence of Maridoon

Bud

Name: Bud

Helpers: black , lively , Warmac
KrMCdFv.png

Summary: basically this event was supposed to be centered around the epidsode in season 1 with the villager with the superweapon that causes all organics to die but leaves droid intact unfournatly was not expectating the republic to catch on to the suprise attack so grevios was contacted and almost took the base but the republic pushed him back and he retreted to the salcumuli system for further perperation to take anaxes 

• Director
Director

Solid 7/10 Not the best and not the worst, i liked the begginign some new stuff i haven't seen before a cannon that has a drop rate really cool! Good job

6/10, it would have got a 7/10 but he came in the channel and called me stinky

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

7/10 For the time I was there it was a very fun event

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

5/10 

I personally do not enjoy it when GM's announce their evil plans over a announcer like a bad anime villain but even then I understand the necessity at times however the event felt very cobbled together and that the GM had no control as the event seemed to spiral into more and more insanity as it went on [Mainly all the brig related stuff] when it comes to lore characters such as Dooku Grevious ect. who are not aloud to die I feel a escape plan should always be ready to go before hand like a ship which is set high and no clipped so you can escape in the first place or something to that effect as there is nothing worse than when we capture a enemy with plot armour as the event needs to rescue the character or submit to a loss in which the character would be transported of base or just leave.

• Friendly 1