CIS Distress signal

Dono

I'll give it a 9/10. It did have issues with people getting driods spawning on top of them and turned a bit chaotic at the near end. But it was only 3 people handling a group of clones where issues like that were bound to happen. But I enjoyed it since it allowed a branching story based on our actions and efficiency to find the black box. As well PLEASE PLEASE Suggest other GMs to start avoiding the [CIS] Comms and make the story based on what we see. If the republic doesnt see something dont tell us until its too late. It makes you feel like youre in a more cut throat war if you do and it makes things more exciting. As well I think you should focus on large quantity of droids next time instead of just super high health ones only because of lore reasons and because you're be less likely to have people complaining about it being unfair

3/10, the event seemed to be run poorly, due to the GM needing to run the whole thing by himself. Their was an issue with MTT getting more and more health as time went on and we destroyed them. MTT's were somehow getting into the base past the closed MHB doors. The droids were constantly being spawned underneath and right beside people. Jedi were constantly being either moved or TP'd because we weren't playing the way the GM intended. That being said the effort was clearly there, which is why it isnt lower

6. The combat portions and even the story for the most part was fine but I ended up just being salty when I found the BB and such only to get suddenly bombed and go through the whole event thinking that my effort was completely ignored. We already discussed the part about the "BH would [x]" and other stuff IG so I'm not going to bring that into the rating.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Ok I'll get started first I was driving in a tank for some of the event and I had a MTT and droids surround me and turbo laser shot down on only me. After a bit I gave up on using a tank so I was force leaping on the ship props trying to rp destroy them, I make a ticket to have them destroyed get teleported to getting yelled at for being outside of MHB yelled at me for being on base got teleported back into base then started fighting the droids and MTTs were being thrown everywhere, for a bit then out of no where as I was fighting the droids I had him no clip to me saying oh there are droids on both sides looks like you have to actually fight with the troopers (In cannon my lore character doesn't work well with clones) and finally to before I disconnected he was arguing with people in OOC for around 10 minutes, overall 2/10

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Just now, Rocksteady said:

3/10, the event seemed to be run poorly, due to the GM needing to run the whole thing by himself. Their was an issue with MTT getting more and more health as time went on and we destroyed them. MTT's were somehow getting into the base past the closed MHB doors. The droids were constantly being spawned underneath and right beside people. Jedi were constantly being either moved or TP'd because we weren't playing the way the GM intended. That being said the effort was clearly there, which is why it isnt lower

Whenever a MTT entered MHB, i can assure you the MHB doors were wide open for them to enter. There was a period where someone had opened the doors after they were closed the first time and i drove 6 MTTS inside as a result from that player making that decision to reopen the doors. The only time jedi were moved was a single case where there was a jedi who force jumped on top of a frozen hyena bomber that was over CY clearly spawned in for more so of cosmetic and the fact that there were 3 landers and an entire assault force overhead, the jedi was all alone for no reason. I offered to tp jedi who died back inside anaxes base so that they wouldnt be locked outside mhb with nothing to do as most of the action at the end occured within the base. Next time i will definetely get more GMs to assist at the beginning and I can guarantee you I wont have to resort to setting an MTT to higher health to push people back in waves. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Clutch said:

Ok I'll get started first I was driving in a tank for some of the event and I had a MTT and droids surround me and turbo laser shot down on only me. After a bit I gave up on using a tank so I was force leaping on the ship props trying to rp destroy them, I make a ticket to have them destroyed get teleported to getting yelled at for being outside of MHB yelled at me for being on base got teleported back into base then started fighting the droids and MTTs were being thrown everywhere, for a bit then out of no where as I was fighting the droids I had him no clip to me saying oh there are droids on both sides looks like you have to actually fight with the troopers (In cannon my lore character doesn't work well with clones) and finally to before I disconnected he was arguing with people in OOC for around 10 minutes, overall 2/10

I'm not sure why you think you were yelled at, I was just questioning how you got on top of a hyena bomber. I thought at first you came from the jedi laat and just started trying to fuck shit up all by yourself against an entire assault force which jedi love to do here. Next time i will have better plans for when someone goes behind the enemy lines to fight an entire army by themself. :)

spacer.png

Overall I definetely won't attempt doing a large scale attack like this again unless I have more GMs to help me to deal with every aspect of the event. I was limited to spawning and controlling one MTT at a time in the CY part of the attack but if I had more help, the invasion would have felt more realistic. This was a great experience for learning how I can balance all of the players intricate abilities with the tools I have at hand as a GM. The next time I do an even that pushes back clones, I will make sure to accomodate for the existence of jedi as well as the only way I could push you guys back was spawn a large amount of droids getting closer and closer

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Clutch said:

also the turbolaser destroying your tank was to begin pushing the MTTs up further into MHB as they were being destroyed in literal seconds upon being spawned because there were 2 Tx-130s, 1 CAS LAAT, 1 ARC-170 and about 20 clones all focusing on the MTTs

spacer.png

Another large problem with this is that I am unable to effectively control the droids in large numbers to move to a location. I cannot simulate a huge group of droids advancing forward, only MTT advance, stop, deploy droids, repeat. Im thinking next time im going to utilize Droid Gunships to drop droids closer and closer towards the clones.

spacer.png