Stolen AI

Aeon

2/10 The BH ruined the entire event and were breaking NLR non stop. You should try to control your helpers more next time.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

The event did dragged and i did see the train of "PTL, PTL, PTL, PTL" coming from Rancor and DU. It was good you had BH interact as EJs but you should ensure they follow some rules and don't just go on a killing spree with there OP weapons. 

Taking this as a lesson thou and learn from it.

5/10 Good intentions, bad execution.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

25 minutes ago, Slak said:

2/10 The BH ruined the entire event and were breaking NLR non stop. You should try to control your helpers more next time.

Hey Slak, in the future, if anyone is breaking NLR make sure to AOS them. It provides more evidence for us when we deal with BHs/EJs that break rules as well as provides a better experience overall by removing people from the event who are breaking rules.
Just so you're aware as well, these were BH and not technically event jobs as we don't have any rules that designate them as such when employed by GMs (at least in the GM rules)

I will be discussing with Shockpoint about the implementation of rules related to employing Bounty hunters as a GM so that we can make sure that our standards are being met.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: