TayTay's Game Maker Application

TayTay

Name: TR GM 4thHROVS 1SG TayTay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177527024

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I don't know exact bc Gamertacker doesn't work. I would guess around 200. I'm on every day, from 10 AM - 12 AM.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I've had leadership roles all my life from being a football captain to staffing other Gmod servers. I can lead a team that I recently met or have known each other their whole life, doesn't matter. My communication skills are pretty good if I want you to know something I'll let you know in the best way possible.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I Do.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

1 Droid Commander(6,000 HP |1 Life)(DC-15A,E-5)

6 Droids(5,000 HP |1 Life) (DC-15S,E-5)

Backstory:
CIS wants to sabotage The Venator so the CIS have captured a Republic LAAT with 7 Droids disguised as Clones one of which being the commander. These droids are claiming to be new troops being sent to support the ship. Naval will recognize the call sign and let them aboard (knowing the server everyone will flock to HB1) they will show up as 101st PVT's and request to be shown their bunks at this point Naval may or may not let them continue onto this ship.

If Naval let them to their bunks:

they will go into their bunks then wait for everyone to disperse and leave them alone. Afterwards Sneaking into ER and blowing up ENG 2 turning off comms. In that case the Droids would try and get out of ER as soon as possible not being spotted. They would start having slip-ups saying "Roger Roger" when given a command at this point the Clones should know their droids and should either A try and capture them without any bloodshed or B take out the droids

If Naval doesn't let them into their bunks: 

the droids attack they first try and take out all the Naval first. Then head towards ER and try to do as much damage as possible to the engines before being confronted. when they are confronted in ER by enough force they stop hurting the engines and focus on the clones. When there is enough leeway continue to attack on the engines until their all down, starting from 2,3,4,1.

CIS Objective:
Try and take down the ship by going straight for the engines

Victory Status for CIS:
Destroys all engines and the ship goes down

Victory Status for Republic:
Droids are taken down and the ship is still standing

Inspiration:
Star Wars: The Clone Wars

S1:E5 "Rookies"

https://www.netflix.com/watch/70262873?trackId=14170289&tctx=0%2C4%2Ccf069fe1-9cbf-4678-8167-f3c352086625-11867515

dPzHh8S.png

Extra Notes:

It's an event that can be set up quite easily and can be really fun for the server if I did this I would make sure all the droids were trustworthy people so that it could be done correctly.

There would be no holding back from the CIS side so neither should the Republic.

(No NPC's will be harmed in the making of this event)

Edited by Inferno
3 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

If I remember correctly, NPCs wielding guns have a max of 6,000 hp. Could be wrong. But neutral until that is fixed. Despite that however, good, well written application.

This will be a non NPC event only Event jobs

and thank you.

DIDNT MEAN TO SAY NPC, MY B

However

6 hours ago, Inferno said:

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

1 Droid Commander(7,500 HP |1 Life)(DC-15A,E-5)

6 Droids(6,000 HP |1 Life) (DC-15S,E-5)

The droid Commander has 7,500. Max is 6,000 for gun wielding event jobs, max for saber, if I am correct, is 10,000

Edited by Shockpoint

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

+1, TayTay (used to be Taylor) has a very good head on his shoulders, responsible and very capable of leading people out of a wet bag. :).

We need more Game Masters and before I put my hat in the ring, I think Tay will do a great job with more than just the shoot'em-up scenarios.

- Commander Keller / Oxen

• Agree 1