Stahl Gamer Maker Application.

Stahl

Name: Stahl

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47141266

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 500+ hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would rate it at an 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Rather good and reasonable as I was in the army. During my time in the army I held jobs role that command a great deal of communication and leadership and commitment. 

I have been a SGT1 in 212th, I have had obtained the rank of Commander in the Coruscant Guard and I had the named Character as Thire, I showed exemplary standards to training the new recruits that where in my hands..

I become the Heavy Trainer of the 212th battalion rather quickly, because of my perseverance to the cause and stature of mind. The times I directly lead in battle landed me with my promotion to SGT1, the reason as to why I was proud of this is, when your good skills and qualities are noticed by others, it is what drives us forward and I do believe many of us have this quality, and this is what ultimately drives me forward, I like to put everything on the line because their is nothing quite like the rush of success when you have everything to lose.

I currently serve in Shadow Company as a SSG and I will continue to do the position proud.

Since being in the server I have become an Admin, a Naval, a Jedi, and anything that I can go for I will put myself forward, no matter the difficulty or challenge, I will strive to do my best until their is simply no more I can do.

I am known rather well for my staunch but sometimes no nonsense approach, however I will never blind eye to someone in need as I will anyone the opportunity to speak to me, it's one of the reason why I am approachable, and one of the reason that got my Full Admin.

When it comes to any Trandoshan event, players know me as the one playing as Gorpek, and during events where I am cast as the B1 Battle Doids, I have gotten the reputation because of my impression of their voice. During these types of events I always look forward to them becasue you never know what might happen and that is the best type of feeling when these types of things happen.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand this, as well as understand this for any other role. I would not expect to get this role and then do nothing with it. As with my Admin position I will strive to do the best of what I can do, I'll be striving to bring the best of what I have in imagination into the game world so that other players may enjoy the creativity. 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Yes I do, I have a few.

Now I had an event idea that was accepted with open arms so I will link that here, as it has not been done yet, however.

Billiam did say I can use this as my example but I want come up with a brand new idea for this application.

As for recent developments it has been brought up that some people would rather have a more story driven and conversational event rather than just a shoot em up.

So the idea: Murder Mystery on the ship.

A LAAT gunship arrives on the Redeemer carrying several passengers as local representative of their each respective species.

Event Job Requirements: Wookies, Trandoshan's, Umbaran's, Mandalorians and Tusken Raiders (6+ or more). A Republic Medic, and a Naval Personnel and a Staff member that has the ability to slay.

When the gunship docks and the passengers disembark, they proceed for a short time to the 3rd floor (this is to allow all some players on the ship to note the locations of the delegation and as to what they are doing.

Once the delegation has been given enough time to have a look round they are to proceed to the 3rd floor, and onwards to the Command Deck to speak with a delegation of Naval personnel.

Once there the delegation begins, the representatives are allowed to mingle with Naval to get accustomed with each other (this can include past and current grievous's that the various group have with one another), after a few minutes a toast is raised (drink) as a celebration as a sign of  continued support with the representatives factions.

As the majority of Naval personnel begin to discuss what the representatives have in vital information to the war effort, a Naval personnel in the delegation will drop dead. (A staff member will need to slay the Naval in question).

Hearing the commotion the Naval delegation returns to find on of their dead brethren lying on the floor.

The cause of death is not fully known but it looks as like poisoning was to blame (Maybe it was the drink or a concealed dart that stabbed the Naval)( Will change during event). ( I may tell the medic to say that it was a Kamino saberdart that killed the Naval, thus implementing the Mandalorians, however the killers may in fact be the Umbaran's). I will mix it up to add additional tension. 

The event: From this point on, the representatives play dumb having not known what has just happened, however, one of them is the killer.  

I intend to make this a series based upon the decisions that have been reached during this event.

To add things interesting to this event, each representative has something to offer the Republic, this is to try and to give not only the players something of value could be lost if they choose the wrong person, but, it also allows the Killer to give he/she has a trump card ish to try and sway the blame.

The Wookies will give a much needed staging area for which the Republic can refuel their ships to continue the war. (Without this support the Republic will be very limited in its capacity to start an offensive in the region).

The Mandalorians will give support in the form of raids and information gathering on a heavily defended Separatist outpost that is due to be attacked by a vastly outgunned Republic force. (Without this support the Republic Fleet that attacks the outpost will suffer heavy casualties, the projected loss will be 80% of all forces)

The Tusken Raiders though not a trustworthy people, they raided a secret Separatist Communications Tower on Nal Hutta, after burning and looting the tower, they stole a bunch of data drives, that if decoded, holds damning evidence of certain Hutt clans that are aiding the Separatists unbeknownst to Jabba. (Without this information these Hutt Clans will continue to give aid and information to Separatist forces, which intern will allow the Separatists to know all Republic forces currently operating out of Hutt territory).

The Umbarans, some Umbarans that did not want to leave the Republic and Join the Confederacy have decided to come to the Republic with secret Umbaran technology. This technology would allow the Republic to fit ray shields on to their own combat vehicles, much like the Umbaran mobile heavy cannon and Umbaran fighters. (Without this technology Republic casualties during the war will start to raise as this technology can save lives).

The Trandoshans the Trandoshans in their travels have come across a vast supply of Separatist Hyperlane maps on data pads, as well as Super tactical droid that has been deactivated. This could come in handy in knowing vital pieces of the Confederacy's war plans. (Without this information, the Republic will remain in the dark about the upcoming Separatist attack on a Republic staging area).

(During the event or just prior I will pick one of these groups to be the killers. This is to stop any spoilers just in case people who wish to participate in this event see this post).

Once the Naval is dead an investigation can begin, now, each faction will not give up any information no matter the circumstance until the a culprit is found and killed, this is to allow the added illusion to the players that they need to find this person quickly otherwise all information will be lost.

From this part on each party will have the information as stated above to read off of as to try and influence the outcome of the investigation.

Example, if you are a Mandalorian you could say, "we are not guilty and if you decide to kill us you will lose the information that we have about a Heavily Defended Separatist Outpost that your Republic is about to attack, and that if the Republic does not get this information, they will be walking into a trap".

As stated this is to give a sort of urgency to the scenario.

The Republic Medic that will be in on the event will be the only one telling the players on what caused the death of the Naval and what was the method in which he died from.

The Naval personnel that has died will stay dead on the floor or a ragdoll may be spawned in his place.

Apart from this, the players are free to determine and find out who killed the Naval, and what was the reason for such.

When I choose the Faction that is responsible for the death of the Naval I will give them a little reason as to why they killed the Naval, but they are free to come up with their own reason if they so wish.

This is the basis for this event, but If anything else does need explaining I am more than happy to answer any questions.

Sorry if their are any spelling mistakes, as this is a very long application I may not be able to get them all.

Many thanks.

-Stahl

Edited by Stahl
Spelling
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

• Agree 1