Mitchell -Tau-5 (Hammer and Anvil)

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): Xiao

Event Name: Tau-5 (Hammer and Anvil)

Link to Event Document (optional): Task force Tau-5 (hammer and Anvil) was deployed to the polar regions of a planet in order to liberate a vital city, along the way they destroyed a CIS manufacturing facility and mine, cutting off key industrial targets. As well as taking over the transportation hub of the planet. Allowing for more heavy vehicles to be deployed in the future. So task force Tau-1 (Hammer of Dawn) can deploy with their walkers and other mechanized infantry.

KrMCdFv.png

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Banned

8/10 Very fun event thanks for hosting.

r4ymo.gif

*I joined late*

7/10 Not a ton of RP from what I saw but still an enjoyable deployment with a good map, NPC health, etc. Chasing the commando droid with a few other troopers was also very fun. Also one tip is that there is a command that can shorten/lengthen the duration and frequency of the snow storms (it should be on the steam workshop of the map that you used) and that was helpful when I have previously done deployments on this map.

Former:

Jedi Youngling