Shadow Collective Campaign 1/3 Gbye bye aurek

Craigary

Name: Craig

Who helped (If applicable): Stormzy, Taz, khaos

Event Name: Shadow Collective Campaign 1/3 (Goodbye Aurek )

Link to Event Document (optional): 

Summary: Shadow collective, who've been preparing for an attack to take anaxes, rushed main base, under the cloak of night (Fog machine) While they held aurek, stole valuable information regarding security protocols via the hub located at aurek, then blew it up to cover their tracks. (F) Darth Maul hunted for kenobi, unable to find him he retreated back to the FOB located in the heart of anaxes deep tunnel systems.

KrMCdFv.png

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

8/10

Overall I enjoyed what interactions I had, though I didn't have much exposure to RP- I really enjoyed the darkness throughout the entire event and I enjoyed the waves of attacks, they felt quite natural and realistic. Looking forward to more.

1 minute ago, Foxey said:

8/10

Overall I enjoyed what interactions I had, though I didn't have much exposure to RP- I really enjoyed the darkness throughout the entire event and I enjoyed the waves of attacks, they felt quite natural and realistic. Looking forward to more.

Theres gonna be more Rp in part two especially for jedi, as maul will make more of an appearance. In part 1 he was meant to be a more of looming in the shadows style thing. (If we had a kenobi it wouldve been super epic but ya  know hes mia rn)

• Informative 1

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

31 minutes ago, Ori-nament said:

6/10, it was an interesting event. However the dramatic lighting, while cool, affected gameplay too much. It was hard to see the enemies and when we could, it was hard to distinguish between friend or foe. I don't know if the pros outweigh the cons for the effects

Yeah that was what I was going for but now I know for next time, while its cool, its just not very plausible on gmod. Thanks for the feedback!