[DENIED] Meowjams staff application

Meowjam

RP Name: 212th MED SGT Meowjam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:548657019

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well Here's the start, most likely I will be happy to become administrator because I want to help the server because mostly what I do is just attend events shoot droids and sometimes command and do PT. But something can be different here I really want to become administrator to help people on the server and help them with problems they have. And mostly sometimes I wish I can become a general Kenobi but usually that's a lot of work. But the real reason why I want to become administrator is because I said it before I want to help out players in the server so they can have a beautiful experience on the server:). and thank you for reading my application and once I become administrator I'll maybe see you out there and helping your problem.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): well I don't know how to explain myself but usually I think I just say I'm a very nice guy and I don't be mean to others and I always help others but their situations, and mostly I just love having a beautiful experience in the server. And what I want to be grow up is to be a firefighter. but usually people see me as a very awesome medic who heals people and see if their lives so I really want to become administrator to help them with their problems or even our peace situations that they require reviving.  Also I play on the server almost everyday but mostly I have better things to do and like feed my cat and others. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I do I was a trial monitor and a Star wars imperial roleplay server called ice fuse at least lasted as trial monitor for like one or two weeks and then I got removed for not attending the staff meetings so I have most of the staff experience I have so I think I'm qualified for this position.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2 hours as I remember

Edited by Meowjam
Forum Admin

2 hours? Were you waved? -1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

44hrs is still not enough IMO. Keeping my -1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 I would say take some more time on the server and then re-apply

• Informative 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

I've been here too long