LOOK! a distraction.

Name: Craig

Who helped (If applicable): khaos

Event Name: Look a distraction!

Link to Event Document (optional): N/A

Summary: Basically a sith lord and apprentice disctracted the GAR with an anti matter bomb and some forces at AUREK while they snuck in and stole a holocron and whooped ass.
This is the beginning of a series of events I will be doing when I become gm.

KrMCdFv.png

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Robb said:

5/10 Average.

which part?

I was doing this to test stuff such as the fog, as well as it was more geared towards jedi i apologize for not be able to give clones more but the server was hickupping pretty bad with the npcs i did have spawned

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

13 hours ago, Craigary said:

which part?

I was doing this to test stuff such as the fog, as well as it was more geared towards jedi i apologize for not be able to give clones more but the server was hickupping pretty bad with the npcs i did have spawned

I just didn't feel like it was an extraordinary event, it was just an average event. There wasn't a specific part of the event that I felt was average it was more the entire event

EDIT: "encounter" sorry, i misspoke

Edited by Robb
Encounter
  • Informative 1
17 minutes ago, Robb said:

I just didn't feel like it was an extraordinary event, it was just an average event. There wasn't a specific part of the event that I felt was average it was more the entire event

Not an event lmao