[Denied] Regional's Ban Appeal V2

A-a-ron

Reminder: All statements below are Regional's and Regional's alone.

Permission from Dragon to post Ban Appeal
Name: Regional

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:219784199

Ban Reason: Money Exploiting, MDRM

Date of Ban: 1/30/2020 ish around there

Length of Ban: Perma

Staff Member(s) Involved: HA’s, Directors, Founders

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal:
I was permanently banned from the server 10 - 11 Months ago for Money Exploiting the server along with MRDM(ing) debrief while making a toxic post on the forums displaying my feelings during that time. I know what I did was bad and was going to burn bridges but it was the only way I felt I could express myself to the fullest extent; It should’ve been the path to show how I felt I should’ve just bottled it up and go play other games and wont take the same action as I did before and I know time heals all wounds but I know there’s people that won’t forget the image they had of me and that’s fine I can’t make them but I don’t possess the same priorities as I did back then (Power, Drama, Battalion Politics). I would like to come back and see old faces and reconnect and see how times changed passed these 10 - 11 months. I’m not good with selling myself to others but if you have questions feel free to ask and I’ll respond to them with 100% honesty through another person or myself?

TLDR: I fucked up and made mistakes, I won’t do it again

Evidence to support your claims: No Evidence that helps me.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

+1 This should be interesting 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Hi. The current status on Regional being able to post a Ban Appeal is still being discussed by Director+. For this reason this Ban appeal will be denied untill a decision is made. Sorry for any inconvienence .

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management