Gasters game maker application

Gaster

Name: Gaster

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14835834

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I have played for about 104 hours.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would rate it a 7.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I am Fairly decent with my communication and leadership skills.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes i do understand that if i am inactive i will be removed.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Well some commando droids would come dressed in clone armor and try to steal data while B2 Battle droids would try to distract the troopers from finding the commando droids. When the data transfers are complete the commandos would escape through MHB. If they escape there would be a follow up event where some gungans have the republic data. They got it after they were prisoners and B2's would come after the gungans and try to kill them if they kill the gungans the data would be destroyed. and if they fail to kill the gungans the data would be safe in hands of the republic.

But if the B2's capture the gungans the trooper will have to get the gungans back without destroying or losing the data. The B2's will kill the gungans if the negotiations go wrong and take the data back. If they get the data Another follow up event will happen when it does it will be a full on invasion with about 5-8 Droids with 4000-6000 HP Depending on the poeple on. when the invasion happens they will target ATC,Comms and lookout and ER while trying to kill as many clones as possible. If they Goto Defcon 1 they will have to wait for another venator (on the event server probably) while while defending from even more droids when the new venator arrives they will have to board it but the droids will try to sneak Commando droids on as clones and the commando droids will try to take out as many clones as possible before getting destroyed.

(There would be engineer RP, plenty for the players to do, if they want medical RP and they can do as much negotiations and torture as they want to get information)

Edited by Gaster
  • Agree 1

I've been here too long

I understand that we still need lots of game masters, but to be honest mate, This event sounds like every other event we keep repeating. When your doing your game master application, your supposed to branch out and think of an event that's detailed and that hasn't been done yet. Maybe an event where there is some Engine RP, Interrogation RP, hell even Battalion RP. This event just sounds like another shoot em' up event that we just use when no game master is online or has an event thought up yet. So, for this reason, I will -support,  I feel that since you are a great admin and person that if you add more detail and do something that hasn't been done yet I will rethink my support and give you that +Support! I know you can do it mate!

Esitt, This is just an event i got off the top of my head if i really tried i could make up an event that is much better but for the time being i won't put an event that nobody has seen out there so people know what to expect,

Edited by Gaster

I've been here too long