Promotion Request Section

Porsche

Name: Porsche

Suggestion: Add a suggestion forum where community members who notice staff members doing well can bring it up.

Implementation: Add a section where people can request staff members they notice doing extremely well can be promoted. It works well, and anyone who remembers the old IFN way of doing it knows it works.

Edited by Porsche
41 minutes ago, Noodless said:

-1 Porshe doesn't know shit

JK Huge +1 would be a great addition to the Forums and would allow the Staff members to call out staff members who are doing great work.

P.S. (Love u porche)

spell my name right u dumb cunt (<3 you too no homo)

+Support, Chumbus brought this up in the forum post about "Favoritism" Now I did not agree with everything that was said in that post, but I do agree with this. I think if we implement this system, it would give people a better chance of being noticed and being rewarded for their contributions towards the server and their strive to help the server stay running smoothly.

I'm gonna -1 on this one. Reasons being is that literally friends could just make a promotion request saying they've done all this great shit that's been done when the Overseers+ aren't on or supervising etc. (that hasn't been really happening). In my opinion, if a staff member is so devoted to their work, they'd work around the clock whether there is or isn't Overseers+ on. While it does have it's advantages and will get more people notice, it's just like I said about the "friends making promotion request", it can be a clusterfuck. If they're doing an outstanding job as staff they'll get noticed by the high ranking staff and get promoted that way instead of a couple +1's on a promotion request.

6 minutes ago, Fours said:

I'm gonna -1 on this one. Reasons being is that literally friends could just make a promotion request saying they've done all this great shit that's been done when the Overseers+ aren't on or supervising etc. (that hasn't been really happening). In my opinion, if a staff member is so devoted to their work, they'd work around the clock whether there is or isn't Overseers+ on. While it does have it's advantages and will get more people notice, it's just like I said about the "friends making promotion request", it can be a clusterfuck. If they're doing an outstanding job as staff they'll get noticed by the high ranking staff and get promoted that way instead of a couple +1's on a promotion request.

I see your point, but if this happens and people know the staff member in question hasnt done anything, people can just -1 and get i denied