Void

Misfit

• Management
Management

My solution to all of this is freezing the MTT and holding C and right clicking the MTT and opening the dispenser via the bodygroupr option. I personally don't use the MTT as a vehicle than as a spawn point for my NPCs kinda like the pods.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management
16 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

I do agree, but I’m guessing this one actually has the animation to where the cockpit opens like in the movies and stuff. I’ll personally test this to provide feedbsck

The current one already opens up

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

I've never had any issues with anyone when I originally tested it and whilst I was using it in game for any event or operations with the CIS. If it's that much of an issue just do what Marvel said but I don't think there's any need to switch the vehicle out. 

Edited by Naffen

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

3 hours ago, Naffen said:

I've never had any issues with anyone when I originally tested it and whilst I was using it in game for any event or operations with the CIS. If it's that much of an issue just do what Marvel said but I don't think there's any need to switch the vehicle out. 

i agree -1 i think freezing it dose trick then you readjust it

Idk man, I made an event last night using MTTs coming through the gate to spawn droids and it worked perfectly fine.

Edited by aWildSparks

Yes, I am that Sparks.
Former 104th Commander Wolfee | Former ST Commander Fox | Former Jedi General Sparks | Former Anakin Skywalker | Former/Original Sentinel Leader

"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom." - E.O. Wilson

4 hours ago, aWildSparks said:

Idk man, I made an event last night using MTTs coming through the gate to spawn droids and it worked perfectly fine.

i swear i flew by in admin mode and saw a bounty hunter get crushed by a bouncing MTT

16 hours ago, Dinaric said:

I do agree, but I’m guessing this one actually has the animation to where the cockpit opens like in the movies and stuff. I’ll personally test this to provide feedbsck

yea its slightly slow but its "Movie Accurate" so even if the bouncing isnt an issue i kinda just want the animation of it

the Darman Keller guy