Zin's GM Application

Zin

Name: Zin
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:493393059
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 731 Hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would like to join the gamemaster team, first off I want to be able to host events and deployments for the server and make it fun. I am also a great addition on the GM team and I host encounters a lot.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Not at this time
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Barriss Offee: Bombing The Temple

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

Just now, Taz said:

Gonna have to -1

You have a lot of potential but need to work on some things.

You gotta have set ideas for events, and a plan. Also preparation for twists. Like the AAR I read of your event where Maul came in out of nowhere.

Set ideas and preparing for twists referring to Maul's out-of-nowhere entrance and then his sudden death. 

Also, when you were GHing for me, you had some problems listening and I had to say several things several times before you did/fixed them. 

Just work on a few of these things and you could definitely make a good GM in the future. 

Thanks definitely helpful knowing what I did wrong

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

-1 you had problems in the past listening to the GM when helping with events. You need more experience and helping out with events. But you have potential. 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

-1 great potential as said above but you have some problems. I would suggest staying as a GH for now and asking some GM's for some feedback and questions on how they do their events and how they are good. Hopefully that will help you overall and will lead to some bomb events by you

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Dr_Zynth said:

-1 great potential as said above but you have some problems. I would suggest staying as a GH for now and asking some GM's for some feedback and questions on how they do their events and how they are good. Hopefully that will help you overall and will lead to some bomb events by you

Thanks for the feedback!