The Green Ember Zombie Virus

Name: Cyan

Who helped (If applicable): Pog, Xander

Summary of encounter: Republic Scientist Jackson stole a zombie virus that Scientist Groubie had developed. It was very high-secret, so both the Republic wanted it, as well as the CIS. The Republic found Jackson first, however the CIS was right on his tail. Investigation led to determine that Groubie had indeed manufactured the virus to be used on civilian targets, however Jackson stole it before it could be used. After fighting off the CIS and interrogating Jackson, it was determined that the virus was split into 3 and buried in the ground. After fighting off the zombies, the Republic elimated the virus from the galaxy and no traces were left....or did they?

KrMCdFv.png

Please rate honestly! I'm still learning and growing as a GH!

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Not gonna leave a number rating since I was a helper but keep up the RP heavy encounters. A few things could have gone better but considering one of the helpers leaving early and all I think it went pretty well.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

1 minute ago, Farcry4gamer said:

I would give it a 7/10, I liked it and the concept just ruined a bit by a minge. Other than that it was very nice from a Naval point of view

I got so mad at that CT *le sigh*

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.