Star Citizen?

Harsh

Anyone here play Star Citizen? I recently got the game after following it for a while and I know some of you like-minded scifi nerds are probably into it lol.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

5 minutes ago, Chambers said:

A scam with petty space ships you mean ;) 

83df4f4759.jpg

927476bf50.jpg

be0065f6c2.jpg

cb3e2bdbbb.jpg

affec03932.png

In all honesty its proabbly going to be in development for another 5 years because they over promised a bunch and had to switch game engines multiple times but the progress in the last year has been 10x previously so who knows.

I held out a lot of hope for the game but in the past like 7 or so years I've been following the game, nothing resembling anything close to even a beta has been provided. The game was supposed to come out 6 years ago.

• Informative 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

1 minute ago, Fizzik said:

I held out a lot of hope for the game but in the past like 7 or so years I've been following the game, nothing resembling anything close to even a beta has been provided. The game was supposed to come out 6 years ago.

Not wrong, they just thought developing games was just like the 90s when they made all those promises haha.

Elite is still best option for a space sim game espcially since they are coming out with the social areas and ground fps combat.

I won't put anymore money into it but I think they will eventually release a playable game just because of the sheer amount of money that they keep throwing at it.

Just now, Chambers said:

Not wrong, they just thought developing games was just like the 90s when they made all those promises haha.

Elite is still best option for a space sim game espcially since they are coming out with the social areas and ground fps combat.

I won't put anymore money into it but I think they will eventually release a playable game just because of the sheer amount of money that they keep throwing at it.

I hope I'm wrong because if they do meet their promises, it'll be the greatest game in history. But I cannot recommend anyone put money into it with the loop RSI has been throwing people around.

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Thank you for the clarification. I actually bought a starter package a little bit ago but the game wouldn’t run without an SSD (which I also recently purchased). 

I think I’m going to give it a shot at the very least to see what it’s all about, so if any of you are interested in playing together, hmu!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |