[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Blades Staff Application

Blades

RP Name: Blades

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:422491821

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I have been on the server for a little bit now and want to see the community grow. There are down times on the server that I feel could be livened up a bit with a few more activities. I would like to help with that as I know other people wish to have activity at all hours if possible. I also want to help with trainings with all the battalions not just my own. I hope to help improve the server and help the other admins with their work.  I also want to work on building dupes for when there isn't much going on in the server, that way people can have something else to do besides wait for trainings.  I stay on the server at different times to be able to hold trainings for people in different time zones as some people aren't on late at night. So I am trying to spread out my time on the server and not stay on at any one given time to make sure everyone can get what they need done.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

So to start I am a medic in army so yes there may be times where I can't be on due to training.  I do like to cook and stay active, but at the same time have my down time to play games. I would like to think I am a person who is very patient with people and look at both sides of a story rather than just one. I am opened minded about things and like to talk with anyone who needs an ear, especially if you are having a hard time with something. I do really want to help anyone that needs it and that's why I want to be on staff, to see this community thrive as it did when I played 2 years ago. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

NO

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

TR GM MEDL 2ndLT Blades has played for 525:08:05.

• Friendly 1

I know this man, He dedicated, I love this guy. Choose this man! Can't wait to see you as staff 

+1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Veteran Admin

+1

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead