23 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this suggestion

• Upvote
    • Downvote

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: NooKian

RP Rank: 104th SGT

Suggestion: Open up the On-Base Cantina

Implementation: Let me and Eren run the cantina on the 2nd deck in the back with a perma propped room. Let us hire people to help run it when we're not on. I believe we could get a lot of support and we're mature enough to roleplay it properly. We would setup two VIP areas, one for High Command and another for "Friends and Family". The rest would be open seating.

Lore: The 99 bar was a real bar often seen by rebels. After a trip from Coruscant after Commander Wolffe's inauguration ceremony. SSGT Eren and SGT NooKian petition the base command to open up a Republic Only bar in the back for morale support in this desolate area. Funded by regular fundraisers, the bar would be an appealing location for Roleplay traffic throughout the base.

Workshop content not needed.

Forum Admin

What makes you unable to currently use the canteen for roleplay purposes? @NooKian

From what im aware, nothing stops anyone from going to the canteen and creating RP 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I feel anyone can just make a dupe spawn it once you are done delete it. There is no need for extra props. Anyone who wants to create RP may go ahead, otherwise you can start up Mess Hall rp whenever you desire just make sure to keep it within rules.

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Placing perma props in cantina is something that High Staff has decided not to do for, I presume, server performance reasons. More permaprops mean less can be done in terms of dupes and NPCs and vehicles spawned and what-not. So I doubt anything will be permapropped in the cantina.

With that being said, I'm glad to see that you're coming out and making a suggestion to increase passive RP. Lucky for all of us players are already well within their right to request that staff place some props for them so they can conduct some passive RP. Furthermore, if you'd like to run a sort of unofficial business in the cantina or mess hall, feel free to reach out to a member of the Navy as they could probably setup an RP story by working with some staff, or reach out to a Game Master (provided you're VIP) and perhaps he could setup an encounter where you're some sort of travelling chef and you can roleplay that way.
I'm both an SA and a Captain in the Navy, and I'd be more than happy to help you set something up.

Not needed, Honestly. The bar at the Village can be a handful. People believe they can "Bend"/Break the rules when they are "Drunk" in character.
Also... Alcohol would not be allowed on an Active Military Base and is considered contraband.