The DarkSaber retrieval

Stormzy

Event Idea by: Stormzy
Link to the original idea: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XUkivvevNjs7W79pxEzFA6ozl70IlPsjDL8wXmmQziY/edit

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AAR Template

Name: Stormzy

Who helped (If applicable): Gadget, Jaun, Appi, Misfit

Event Name: The DarkSaber Retrieval

Link to Event Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XUkivvevNjs7W79pxEzFA6ozl70IlPsjDL8wXmmQziY/edit

KrMCdFv.png

SA team was god awful we got no help even after getting vehicles cleared they took ten minutes just to acknowledge the request and still didnt give us the laat. after they did that they started to call us entitled and talked shit in staff chat

0/10 it was pretty bad

Edited by PennyMan
4 minutes ago, PennyMan said:

SA team was god awful we got no help even after getting vehicles cleared they took ten minutes just to acknowledge the request and still didnt give us the laat. after they did that they started to call us entitled and talked shit in staff chat

0/10 it was pretty bad

790-7908802_png-omegalul-twitch-emote-om

• Funny 1

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

6/10. Darksaber bait is always interesting but there was no buildup to even attempt to display we may have had that weapon, let alone 90% of the people on base wouldn't even know what that is. All the mando talk while kinda cool was honestly mostly just distracting gibberish.  Enjoyed it for what it was though.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, PennyMan said:

0/10 it was pretty bad

Event was 7/10, staff team didnt ignore you as you were told GM makes the decision for vehicles yes or no, GM hadnt said yes or no so you got no vehicle, you were told at that time by ME, that GM had said nothing, after that and after you were told in OOC you proceeded to shit talk staff with Spaghetti and others for 10 minutes before I nearly kicked you. Even upon request you can be denied, your pilot rank was nearing bottom of totem pole so realistically you were breaking Pilot rules by requesting a LAAT instead of letting a senior pilot fly.

Do not and I repeat DO NOT negatively rate an event / encounter because you didnt get your way, this has nothing to do with event or encounter and you negatively rating it affects the GM who was doing what he could.

• Winner 3
6 minutes ago, PennyMan said:

0/10 it was pretty bad

Excuse me whaaaaaaa?

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

4 minutes ago, LordShaxx said:

Darksaber bait is always interesting but there was no buildup to even attempt to display we may have had that weapon,

This rp was done in prior events and was to continue the plot of Kal and the Nulls with the saber.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

It was a good event, I had a good time running around on Bardan keeping the fact that we have the darksaber in Null under wraps. I mean, the event jobs felt like they had a lot of health but I was using my flamethrower so I don't blame you for that lol.

7/10

6 hours ago, LordShaxx said:

6/10. Darksaber bait is always interesting but there was no buildup to even attempt to display we may have had that weapon, let alone 90% of the people on base wouldn't even know what that is. All the mando talk while kinda cool was honestly mostly just distracting gibberish.  Enjoyed it for what it was though.

There have been past events/encounters leading to this. 

6 hours ago, Foxey said:

It was a good event, I had a good time running around on Bardan keeping the fact that we have the darksaber in Null under wraps. I mean, the event jobs felt like they had a lot of health but I was using my flamethrower so I don't blame you for that lol.

7/10

I like to make my events a bit difficult. Mainly because everyone is usually OP.

6 hours ago, PennyMan said:

I said in both OOC and Staff chat no vehicles because I find they ruin events sometimes. I later allowed it towards the end when the republic attacked the caves. Thank you for participating and for your feedback tho!

6 hours ago, FatherHanz said:

I didnt partake in the event but make it so anyone can view the doc

I was in a rush but it should be good. I had to leave towards the end and rushed it lowkey