[Denied] Twelves Ban Appeal

RainSharpShot

Name: Private Twelve
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:64764865
Ban Reason: I Shot in the air not hitting anyone and I was told to stop so I put my weapon away and some guy said I hit him when there was no logs the admin told him that there was no log of me doing damage to him and I thought it was over then I got a 7 day ban
Date of Ban: 11/18/2020
Length of Ban: 7 days but they said they were going to boost is to 2 weeks
Staff Member(s) Involved:blige and jesse and bluecar
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I was just trying to rp I am sorry for shooting in the air at no one it was wrong of me but I just wanted to rp and join a cool battalion and play some clone wars rp I had full intent to rp Maybe I should have gotten a warning but a 2 week ban thats got to be admin abuse
Evidence to support your claims:

Edited by RainSharpShot
mispelled
Forum Admin

You were also banned for map exploiting I'm pretty sure, that's why you got a week ban. There also isn't damage logs, only kill logs. 

I was there when the incident happened and I wouldn't say you had full intent to RP because you were running around teabagging dead NPCs constantly 

-1 from me. 

Edited by Naffen
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

His original ban reason was Map Exploitation,  which I assume he got caught glitching out of cells according to an SA who saw that ban.

EDIT:  Not voting til I hear from the staff members involved.

Edited by Zensras
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

8 minutes ago, Naffen said:

You were also banned for map exploiting I'm pretty sure, that's who you got a week ban. There also isn't damage logs, only kill logs. 

I was there when the incident happened and I wouldn't say you had full intent to RP because you were running around teabagging dead NPCs constantly 

-1 from me. 

Basically summed it up

• Disagree 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

I banned you for 7 Days for Map Exploiting and No Intent to RP. You glitched out of cells which is map exploiting then to follow that up you made another ticket saying you were RDAed when the situation was being handled, along with you were Disrespecting members and where originally arrested for shooting someone.

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin
7 minutes ago, RainSharpShot said:

look I really didnt even mean to leave my cell I toild them to put me back in and I wasnt dissing them I was just calling them out on their bs they were talking about perma banning me when I shouldve just been warned

-1, we did not mention a single thing about perma banning you. You were banned for glitching out of your cell. You disrespected me multiple times saying "I'm a bitch" and "this pussy". You were shooting everywhere even after I told you multiple times to stop and ended up hitting me.

Edited by Guac
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin
2 minutes ago, RainSharpShot said:

see haris is going out of his way to put dumb on everything I post I am only 14 i hope that makes you feel like a big strong man

Please follow ban appeal rules.

• You can comment to respond to a question
  • You can comment if you have new evidence to support your appeal
  • You cannot comment for any other reason without speaking to Director+
  • Any flaming or arguing will result in an instant denial

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Retired Founder

Alright, so I'm going to DENY this appeal.

Not only have you clearly and blatantly broken the rules by using a glitch to get out of your cell when you were arrested, along with a whole slue of other offences, as seen in the post made by Jack (below).

10 hours ago, Jack said:

I banned you for 7 Days for Map Exploiting and No Intent to RP. You glitched out of cells which is map exploiting then to follow that up you made another ticket saying you were RDAed when the situation was being handled, along with you were Disrespecting members and where originally arrested for shooting someone.

But you also broke the ban appeal rules, as shown by Guac's post (below).

10 hours ago, Guac said:

Please follow ban appeal rules.

• You can comment to respond to a question
  • You can comment if you have new evidence to support your appeal
  • You cannot comment for any other reason without speaking to Director+
  • Any flaming or arguing will result in an instant denial

Within this appeal you have reacted to everyone that voted -1 with a disagree, commented multiple times with things such as;

10 hours ago, RainSharpShot said:

see everyone is so mean to me for no reason I really just wanted to rp and join the 212th battalion and contribute to an rp experience 

10 hours ago, RainSharpShot said:

see haris is going out of his way to put dumb on everything I post I am only 14 i hope that makes you feel like a big strong man

11 hours ago, RainSharpShot said:

give me two warning and then the third one you can perma ban me for life I promise I wasnt even minging and I didnt mean to get out of my cell I dont even know how I did that Just give me one last chance I just want a cool clone wars server to play on and synergy seemed really cool 

as well as a few others.

Personally I feel like you got let off easy with only having a 7 day ban & you're lucky it wasn't longer. Please use this time to think on your actions and how they caused you to be in this position.

Hopefully you can use this ban as learning experience.

//LOCKED
//MOVED TO APPEALS DENIED

• Winner 1