Hollow's Staff App

Hollow

RP Name: TR 2ndAC MKS MED SSG Hollow / Jedi P Counsellor Dolvo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58538950

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I would love to become an administrator because of the sole fact that synergy role play has become my bread and butter once I come home, I go out to school or work and all I think about is what is going to be happening when I get back to the server. Every day is something new because of the very diverse community we have and I wish to be more connected with this community by becoming an administrator.I feel a special connection with synergy that I don't feel with most servers. The Administrators are respectful and friendly and like to help out. When they see a staff ticket they don't see it as just another boorish task, they see it as someone who needs help and they will jump to the opportunity to go and answer any question or solve any problem that that person might have. What I'm trying to get at by what may seem as me kissing the boot of Synergy roleplay is that we are continuing to grow and with that I would like to be one of the smiling faces that players will get to know and respect not as a harsh dictator that rules the server, but as a friend that wishes to help out the community and the individual players that want to have fun on this server. I get this certain joy when I get on the server that can't compare to anything else, the experiences that I have felt with Synergy role play is incomparable to 90% of the servers I have been on by how I can get on and people know your name, you are remembered in the community and everyone plays their own distinct role. I just wish my role was to help out those in this community that I have come to know as an administrator. Thank you.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  My name is Logan McKee and I am a Senior in high school. I guess the most interesting thing about me is that I'm an Eagle Scout of America, ever since 2015. I have been playing Garry's mod longer than I can remember and ever since I started playing, roleplay has always been a favourite of mine. Just being able to act as if you are something else that you will never be is something I think you need a truly creative mind for and I love being able to let that side out of me. I only recently found clone wars RP after years of playing Fallout RP which was the same thing as synergy but Brotherhood of Steel-themed. I absolutely love everyone in the synergy community, I have the ability to come in and talk to all of my battalion members as if they were family to me and that's something that I think a lot of other people should experience as well. As I said up in my "Why I wish to become an administrator" Portion of this application, I would love to be connected deeper into this community as an administrator so I can help other players experience the same joy that I experience when I play on this server. Thank you for reading, I know this well exceeds the 3 sentence minimum but I just can't hold back when it comes to this wonderful community I have come to know and love.

Do you have any previous staff experience?  Sadly no, but I hope that won't affect if I will be accepted or not.