[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Ianman19's Staff Application

Ianman19

RP Name: TRO Rancor PVT Lerona

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117223341

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)

I would like to become an administrator because of many reasons. The first reason is the community is one of the nicest iv'e ever seen, iv'e been on Icefuse, Defcon, NVN, and a bunch other servers and their communities are full of drama and toxicity. The 2nd reason is I would love to help new people with their question's and admin situations (aka: Whitelists) and make them feel welcomed to our server so they have no problems fitting in and taking off as a clone of the Grand Army Of The Republic. The 3rd Reason is I again love the community and want to keep it the wholesome place it is by stopping minges and trolls coming on the server just to mess with the trainers and other people of the server. The 4th Reason is I am very active and if there was ever a chance that no admins would be on I would love to help anyone that is in need such as hold sits with minges to whitelisting for battalions. The 5th and final reason for me wanting to be an administrator is due to Covid-19 my schools is coming to a shutdown and becoming online so as I'm waiting for new assignments I would like to have some fun being on a server which is actually fun and makes me happy in these rough times.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

A little about myself is I am 16 and a sophomore in high school, My school is on the edge of trying to stay up and shutting down to go online. I'm a football player who plays D-end, D-line, and O-line so I know what it means to be a team and to try your best no matter how hard it gets, I also enjoy lifting in our schools annex and one of my favorite liftings styles are deadlift and benchpress. I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to computers as I have been using one for most my life and know the in and outs of a computer and how to build one and program it to start up and all that. I have been on many other servers and I say again that this community is completely different in a good way and again one of the nicest I've ever seen.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

I have many past experiences on Icefuse I used to be a gm and it was ok, on NVN which is now a dead server I was a gm,Senior gm, and made it all the way to head gm and then server manager, On International networks I was head GM, on Apollo networks Im a senior gm, and on Defcon I was a gm and left due to lack of motivation as events were getting blander and blander on that server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

91 Hours but have been playing for over about 5-6 months on this server 

• Friendly 1

I'm gonna +1 you because I see potential in you

HOW EVER. Its POTENTIAL. You have some things I'd like to see you work on.

- Every time I see you in game, you always have some "smart ass"  things to say to someone. Sometimes its funny as fuck, other times it makes you look like an ass.
- I honestly forgot the rest of my pointers. rip. 

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

5 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

I'm gonna +1 you because I see potential in you

HOW EVER. Its POTENTIAL. You have some things I'd like to see you work on.

- Every time I see you in game, you always have some "smart ass"  things to say to someone. Sometimes its funny as fuck, other times it makes you look like an ass.
- I honestly forgot the rest of my pointers. rip. 

Thank you for the reply and I will start working on trying to be more mature and stop doing the comments.

Edited by Ianman19
  • Agree 1
Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums