[Complete] Carvis Player Report

RP Name:  Wolfpack HVYO 1stLT Kortnul

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92075356

Suspected Player's Name: Carvis 

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:46578116 

Rule Suspected Player Broke: Read below

Synergy Roleplay: Clone Wars Server Rules [2020]

• Section A; Rule 3: Do NOT FailRP - Do not Do anything your clone, jedi, or other would not do.

Evidence: He pulled out a cycler rifle, which is obviously not something R2-D2 would or even can do.

• Section A; Rule 2: This is a “Roleplay” server. It is listed as such to enhance fun while playing on Synergy, play as your character would play.

Evidence: He did not play as R2-D2 would play and because of his own immaturity decided to insult me for doing my job as staff. 

Rules for R2D2 - 501st Rules

• R2D2 will not use ANY weapons (Only R2D2 can use fists and E-Binos, but ONLY IN PROPER SITUATIONS. - this is a Server Rule.)

Evidence: Carvis pulled out a Cycler Rifle and pointed it at people threateningly with intent to use on them, he also fired upon someone on Defcon 5.

• R2D2 must be taken seriously, you are representing all of the 501st and your actions reflect on the whole battalion.

Evidence: He broke debrief rules by going onto the stand without permission and played R2-D2 sounds, and once more he shot someone on Defcon 5, while also using a weapon other than fists and/or E-Binos without permission. 

Explain to us what happened: During debrief in the latest event Carvis (R2-D2) was acting extremely inappropriate, for example when he was standing up in high command when told not to, he gave himself PTS by going up to the stand and playing R2-D2 sounds without permission nor the hosting Naval's consent, he pulled out a Cycler Rifle multiple times, and eventually shot someone on Defcon 5 after debrief with said Cycler Rifle. After conversing with the person whom gave Carvis permission to go on the R2-D2 whitelist, it was deemed he was to be removed from said whitelist, which I did as a Staff member, later on he switched back to the whitelist (Since he was VIP and could go on jobs without having the whitelist) He made a staff ticket asking to have his named changed to "R2-D2" I went to him and explained the situation that since he was acting inappropriately as R2-D2 he was to be to removed from the whitelist and he had to return to his other job, to which he said he wasn't informed, and then finally he said to me "Ohhh so youre the snitch got it" Then he proceeded to disconnect from the server. My main issue is that he insulted me despite him previously being a staff member on the server even though he was the one who was acting immaturely and broke several server and 501st rules because of these actions, I'm annoyed if nothing else that someone who was a retired staff could act so immaturely and crude.

Evidence (If applicable): I highlighted the text where evidence is.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by lLamamano777
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Wow carvis you really stooped to a new level im so appalled...

In all honesty I dont even play anymore but carvis is my boy and you easily could have talked to him as he's pretty easy to talk to about this stuff. Also shit like this makes the community worse, by that I mean new players that brown nose higher ups and report anyone for any little thing to show their good boys but will actually do much worse in closed doors. -1

• Agree 1

So first off I'm voiding this report, I was extremely heated in the moment as I was writing this, I don't want Carvis removed from the community, I barely know him personally. However, I do want to know community feedback to see what other people think about this situation. I snapped fast because being called a snitch really really sets me off.

Edited by lLamamano777
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

cArViS bRoKe My EmErSiOn cUz He KiLlEd SoMeOnE oN r2-D2 :DERPPERS:
bruh if that did it yikes can’t imagine what all these dead lore characters are doin to ya

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic