Xander's GM app

Xander

Name: Xander
SteamID:
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:  Padawan SM Xander has played for 2405:50:23.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, and I will be active so this will not have to happen
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I have been a GM before as you can see by the events linked below, I want to contribute to the GM team by hosting my own event ideas
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not at this time
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zsqzqvaGkRd5d2KLNHmqojH4JGUS2xmyJ9cz28bDoJQ/edit?usp=sharing
Its not the best but any events hosted will be thought out more.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for 

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

Some of the more recent events you have done have not been the best. Before you apply for GM I feel like you should work on making your events a bit better and put more thought into them before trying to get GM. 

just my thoughts tho 

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

32 minutes ago, Bleach said:

Some of the more recent events you have done have not been the best. Before you apply for GM I feel like you should work on making your events a bit better and put more thought into them before trying to get GM. 

just my thoughts tho 

I'm currently just doing Encounters in Downtime to keep people busy, once I get GM and SA I will be less limited to what i can do.
I have enough ideas that I want to do but my permissions are just limiting me

Forum Admin

+1, Althought your recent encounters/events weren't the best I do think you will be able to make better events with more permissions, but you used events that you made over A YEAR AGO for this GM app instead of using your most recent encounters Which I dislike.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

On 11/2/2020 at 5:04 PM, Naffen said:

+1, Althought your recent encounters/events weren't the best I do think you will be able to make better events with more permissions, but you used events that you made over A YEAR AGO for this GM app instead of using your most recent encounters Which I dislike.

I added my old events to this because I applied before I did any encounters, Bud told me I could apply immediately