CWRP - Bluecar Staff Application

Bluecar

RP Name: Bluecar/Purplecar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:506788221

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to be an administrator because doing the times that most people are off like doing the morning I am on and can help out so people don't have to wait 10 mins for a admin. I show up to meetings, I am very active on the server, and if I do take an LOA or ROA, I am still very active on Discord. I am easily reachable at all times. I am a cool guy not a lot of people dislike me on the sever. It can not go wrong if the people on the server likes you. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 16 years old i am in temple guard and inside of temple Guard i am a manger. I work hard love doing the stuff that other people don't. I am a great helper people around the server enjoy me and i make people smile. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server: 1105:00:48

• Friendly 1

The only thing I have to say is this:

There have been problems with you in the past HOWEVER I've personally not heard a peep of bad things about you since you returned.  +1 hoping you actually don't fuck it up and keep doing right. 

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 2

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

+1 Good Luck in the team

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead