CWRP - John | Kotano Staff Application

NQC

RP Name: John | Kotano

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190559258

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): First of all, I have a lot of event ideas that I think could be very fun and epic for the server. I'm also very active and I want to make use of this time to help the server and the players. I also am mature and I have more than 4 years of leadership IRl. And also, I'm always here to help and when I see that someone needs help on the server, I always come and try my best to help him or explain him what he can do to resolve the problem. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have 4 years of leadership experience. I'm always here to help people and to meet new people. I'm also very mature and I think my experiences could really help the server

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I don't, BUT I have a lot of friends that explained me the responsibilities and what you have to do as a staff to keep he server up and running.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 100 hours

Edited by NQC
i checked my spelling errors

Former:   41st 2ndLT  John , Havoc Squad Acid,  2ndAC SUPO John  Current: Delta 6-2 Pvt Scorch

OIP.y6OKZid8MhDEinZGHWT6MwHaHa?w=179&h=1

Banned

+1 I whink you would do good on the staff team but you need to capitalize I's when they are by themselves. Editers note congratz on fixing it 

Edited by Jaydon
He Fixed it
  • Friendly 1

+1 He's an XqC fan so he automatically gets staff 

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead