Nova - The Failed Experiment

Nova
Who helped (If applicable): Patrick/ScarZ ,Brick

description: 2 scientists contracted with the CIS came into base with help from a CG commando droid, they were *merchant/cookers* that once came into were cooking food for the troopers to act there innocence later on with the package they carried with the help from the commando droid they got into vents and attempted to release an disease but ultimately failed due to them being clumsy and forgetting to set off the bomb. in the end they failed there mission and they were ordered to be executed by the CIS so the commando droid from earlier came back and executed one of the Scientists but was then was killed.

Side Note: In the end I personally feel like this event was not as planned as it was to be, This was supposed to be an infection event but failed due to me not preparing for it so on behalf of this event I completely can understand a 1-0 rating, I plan to do better events but this one in my opinion was horrendous.

KrMCdFv.png

8/10 even tho it didnt go as you planned it was VERY fun. It was also great that u were able to adapt the storyline into something else... I know i kinda did some RP that made it different but i think the encounter/event was great! I had a lot of fun and i did some ENG RP :D