Young's Staff App

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name:  Young | Fixer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236349445

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've had my fair share on this server for a good amount of time, During the time on the server I've always contemplated on applying but never really felt like that was a good time for me to apply. The reason why I would want to become a New admin for the server is I feel this is a very good start into helping this server and want to bring fresh Ideas into the GM < The route I plan to go and I have plans to at least get VA during my time I also have seen during my time on the server That a lot of  events or deployments are very copy pasted and I plan on actually thinking and trying out more enjoyable events for players.  I know I just recently Came back about 2 Month ago and I want to have more initiative on the server and more of a drive to help the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm from NYC , and I started playing Videogames since I was 9 and GMOD around 11. I'm kind of athletic I play a couple of sport Mostly Basketball and Lacrosse <Don't make fun of me. I'm a Sophomore this year and not the best of students but I'm also locked up I'm my house as of now because of Covid. So at this Point I'm on GMOD and Zoom.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Dark RP Admin with bLogs < imagine playing dark rp

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2387 Hours

Thanks for reading.

+1 

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead