Republic Suffers a Lost

Jack

Name: Jack
Helpers: Jaun, Ruse, Jhonathon
Summary:  The CIS had a master plan to Attack  the Outposts then Send in Droids when the Troopers were distracted, The CIS Sent in batches and batches of droids along with a Droideka, the Republic Tried to fight against them by using Tx-130s and ATTEs, the CIS took over the GR and infiltrated through backyard. Ultimately the Republic couldn't stop the CIS, the Republic Might have lost the battle.

Please Rate 0-10
KrMCdFv.png

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

3/10

No RP, poor spawning, droids were coming from nowhere, didnt respond to messages stating people were getting warp zone camped.

• Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Not the most creative idea I've ever seen, but was executed well from my point of view. It was a pretty novel base attack but had many opportunities for combat and teamwork. There were a few things I could nitpick such as people coming back from Tatooine to be surrounded by droids in the hangar, but for the most part it was a high quality experience.

8/10