[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Fred Staff Application

Frederic

RP Name: TR DU ARCL WO Fred

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:560951271

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: GMT-0 (BST)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I want to be a staff member to help the server out in my timezone where I can. In my timezone while playing playing I've noticed a lot of Staff AFK whenever I need someone to whitelist someone after I TR Train them. This would help increase our player count on the server which is never a bad thing and would only help the server. I also want to help the Game Master team since as of lately I've noticed the number of events going down. I would like to create dupes that the entire GM team could use so that other GMs don't have to take the time to build things they can focus more on preparing a great event so we can have more events overall. I generally do enjoy helping people wherever and whenever I can & usually prioritize helping people over RPing on the server. I would like to spend time helping the server grow and being an overall helpful person wherever I can. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 
I'm Fred, I'm 22 years old, Born in the United States currently living in the UK. I own a successful real estate business in the United States while also working Overseas for a US Contracting Corporation. I also spend a good portion of my week running and preparing for 5Ks, 10Ks, & Half-Marathons throughout the year as well as the Pat Tillman Run which is my favorite annual run I participate in. This isn't my original Steam account since I sold my original steam account and stopped playing Gmod & CSGO a while back, A friend asked me to try this server so I made a new steam account to try it out, so far I've enjoyed myself & want to help out where I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
I have 3+ years of Previous Staff experience & Game Master Experience from Superior Servers, Logging more than 10k hours in total of Administrative & Game Master experience from that community. As part of the staff team I was able to do ban corrections, ban updates, perma-bans, staff training, perma-prop & other permissions equal to that of this servers HA's. As a game master I was able to train new game masters that had applied and been accepted, as well as promote our Trainee gamemasters to a full fledge gamemasters on the server, as well as having a majority of permissions that needed to be required from our gamemaster manegement waived automatically due to being a veteran gamemaster which is closely equal to that of this servers GMO's.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
308:42:30

Current: Stroodle's Work Slave (DU Intel DIrector) | DU ARCL SFC

Past: BCMD Doom | Senior Admin | Training Officer

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead